HOAt- a coupling additive used to reduce epimerization and increase coupling efficiency during amide synthesis. Luxembourg Bio Technologies is formulating HOAt in DMF solvent to ensure easy of use and safe shipping.
Synonym: 1-Hydroxy-7-azabenzotriazole in N,N-Dimethylformamide
Molecular Weight: 136.11 g/mol
Store in a cool and dry place (2-8oC)
- Additive to coupling reactions as a racemization suppressor.
- Used in both solid-phase and solution-phase synthesis.
- Ready-for-use solution of HOAt in DMF.
- 15% or 20% solution of HOAt in DMF made to customer’s specifications.
- Usage HOAt in solution eliminates the risk of powder explosion at the working place.
- HOAt in DMF is produced to the highest quality standards.