DEPBT The highly efficient reagent for amide bond formation in synthesizing complex molecules and for peptide cyclization. Compatible for a solution and solid-phase synthesis. Strong racemization suppressor.
Synonym: 3-(Diethoxyphosphoryloxy)-1, 2, 3- benzotriazin-4(3H)-one
White to off-white crystalline powder
Store refrigirated (2-8oC)
- Strong racemization suppressor.
- DEPBT is compatible with solution and SPPS.
- Not necessary to protect the hydroxyl group of the amino component such as serine, threonine, and tyrosine.
- The side reaction of asparagines dehydration was not observed with DEPBT
- The high efficiency of DEPBT for amide bond formation has been demonstrated in the synthesis of complex molecules such as Tamandarin B or Glycopeptide teicoplanin aglycon and, especially, for peptide cyclization.
- DEPBT as an Efficient Coupling Reagent for Amide Bond Formation with Remarkable Resistance to Racemization
Yun-hua Ye, Haitao Li, Xiaohui Jiang Biopolymers. 2005;80(2-3):172-8.
- DEPBT as Coupling Reagent To Avoid Racemization in a Solution-Phase Synthesis of a Kyotorphin Derivative
Vasanthakumar G. Ramu, Eduard Bardaji, Montserrat Heras, SYNTHESIS 2014, 46, 000A–000F.