PyOxim® is a novel and highly efficient coupling reagent which mediates coupling reactions with efficiencies superior to HATU and PyBOP and comparable to COMU.
PyOxim® is distributed exclusively in north America market by Gyros Protein Technologies (for quantities below 35 kg per order).
Synonym: [Ethyl cyano(hydroxyimino)acetato-O2]tri-1-pyrrolidinylphosphonium hexafluorophosphate
White crystalline powder
Store in a cool and dry place (2-8oC)
- It has excellent solubility in DMF and is stable in solution under an inert atmosphere for two days.
- PyOxime shows higher stability in acetone and DMF than all benzotriazole counterparts, consequently standing out as promising choice for cyclization.
- Furthermore, PyOxim is safer to handle and less allergenic than HOBt-based coupling reagents, it is not explosive under normal operating conditions.
- PyOxP and PyOxB: the Oxyma-based novel family of phosphonium salts
Ramon Subir´os-Funosas, Ayman El-Faham and Fernando Albericio Org. Biomol. Chem., 2010, 8, 3665–3673.
- Fast conventional Fmoc solid-phase peptide synthesis: a comparative study of different activators
Christina Ann Chantell, Michael Abayomi Onaiyekan and Mahendra Menakuru J. Pept. Sci. 2012; 18: 88–91.