DEPBT is an effective coupling reagent for synthesis of linear and cyclic peptides by both solution and solid-phase peptide synthesis.
White to off-white crystalline powder
Store in a cool and dry place (20oC)
- DEPBT mediates amide bond formation with remarkable resistance to racemization.
- When DEPBT is used as a coupling reagent, it is not necessary to protect the hydroxy group of the amino component (such as tyrosine, serine, and threonine) and the imidazole group in the case of histidine.
- DEPBT has been shown to be highly effective for cyclolactamization of peptides.
- DEPBT as an efficient coupling reagent for amide bond formation with remarkable resistance to racemization
Y. Ye, H. Li, and X. Jiang Peptide Sience, 2005, 80, 2-3, 172–178.
- DEPBT as Coupling Reagent To Avoid Racemization in a Solution-Phase Synthesis of a Kyotorphin Derivative
V. G. Ramu, E. Bardaji, and M. Heras Synthesis 46(11):1481.