Designed to limit epimerization and increase efficiency during peptide synthesis, 6-Cl-HOBt produces activated esters during amino acid coupling reactions. Luxembourg Bio Technologies is selling 6-Cl-HOBt in NMP solution to ensure easy of use and safe shipping.
Synonym: 6-Cl-Hydroxybenzotriazole in N-Methylpyrrolidine solution
Store in a cool and dry place (2-8oC)
- Additive to coupling reactions as a racemization suppressor.
- Used in both solid-phase and solution-phase peptide synthesis.
- Ready-for-use solution of 6-Cl-HOBt in NMP.
- 15% or 20% solution made to customer’s specification
- Can be shipped by air.
Advantages of using our 6-Cl-HOBt in NMP over the 6-Cl-HOBt as powder.
- Ready to use material, no need to dissolve, shorten production cycle and reduce cost.
- Worker is not exposed to irritating and allergenic properties of 6-Cl-HOBt powder.
- Usage 6-Cl-HOBt in solution eliminate a risk of powder explosion at the working place.
- Factory does not need to obtain a special permit from authorities for storage of flammable solids.
- Can replace 6-Cl-HOBt powder in established processes – not considered as a change of production process.
- 6-Cl-HOBt in NMP is produced to highest quality standards.
- E. Srebotnik, Kenneth E. Hammel Degradation of nonphenolic lignin by the laccase:1-hydroxybenzotriazole system Journal of Biotechnology 81 (2000) 179–188.
- Lai C. Chan and Brian G. Cox Kinetics of Amide Formation through Carbodiimide/N-Hydroxybenzotriazole (HOBt) Couplings J. Org. Chem. 2007, 72, 8863-8869.
- M. Mali, M. G. Kumar, M. M. Katariya, H. N. Gopi HBTU mediated 1-hydroxybenzotriazole (HOBt) conjugate addition: synthesis and stereochemical analysis of β-benzotriazole N-oxide substituted γ-amino acids and hybrid peptides Org. Biomol. Chem.